JOA isn’t simply a place to gain experience—it’s where careers are grown. As a privately held and family-owned business, Curt G. Joa, Inc. provides a stable environment and rewards innovative thinkers with opportunities for challenge and advancement. Here, every employee contributes to, and shares in, our success.
We employ over 300 people in a variety of fields including engineering, machining, electrical and mechanical assembly, industrial trades and much more. Join our team and contribute to building solutions that solve unique customer challenges.
Every day is a new challenge—are you ready? All of our machines are custom designed to specific customer requests. This gives our employees unique opportunities to improve existing designs and develop new technologies. We critically examine every aspect of the manufacturing process, looking for ways to solve problems and give each customer better options.
Collaborate and innovate. For every project, our employees work in a team with not only engineers, but also assemblers, laborers and technicians to determine the best manufacturing processes and designs. This collaboration builds strong relationships and continually sparks innovations.
Develop your skills. We build complex machines using cutting-edge technology. Further develop your skills and contribute on a significant level starting day one. We regularly promote from within, giving you the freedom to grow your career.
See the world. As a global supplier, JOA offers quick support whenever our customers need it. This means that some of our employees travel to meet customers’ needs, whether for sales or service. It’s a great way to see the world while representing JOA.
At Curt G. Joa, Inc., the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We provide a strong and comprehensive benefits package that protects and enhances our employees’ quality of life. JOA’s benefits program includes:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Roth 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Access to Company’s Wellness Center
- Access to Company’s Private Golf Course
- Company Disc Golf Course
As a Joa employee, you and your family have free access to the company’s private golf course. Compete in company golf leagues or just play recreationally throughout the season.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Curt G. Joa, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Curt G. Joa, Inc. is further committed to assuring that:
All employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. All personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotions, transfers, demotions, benefits, compensation, discipline, termination and any other conditions or privileges of employment are administered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristics.
Curt G. Joa, Inc. believes in and practices equal opportunity. The Human Resources Manager serves as the company’s Equal Opportunity Coordinator and has overall responsibility for assuring compliance with this policy. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity.
Any questions regarding these plans or the company’s equal opportunity policy should be directed to Human Resources.
Living in the Sheboygan Area
Curt G. Joa, Inc. is located in Sheboygan Falls, WI. While we have additional operations globally, the bulk of our business takes place at our headquarters in Sheboygan Falls.
Located in a beautiful, small-town community, we’re conveniently placed about halfway between Milwaukee and Green Bay. We’re close enough to everything metropolitan areas have to offer (professional sports teams, shopping malls, major airports), but far enough away to have our own identity.
With over 300 employees, we’re a major part of our community. Our employees not only work together, but participate in many local charitable activities, creating personal friendships outside of work.
You’re probably wondering what life is like in Sheboygan County. Here are a few highlights of the area.
- Lake Michigan – Living near a Great Lake has its advantages. Whether you enjoy sailing, boating, fishing, surfing or just going to the beach, Lake Michigan offers something for everyone.
- Kettle Moraine State Forest – With rolling hills and beautiful scenery, the Kettle Moraine area provides beautiful roads and trails perfect for motorcycling, biking, hiking or hunting.
- World-Class Golf – According to Golf Digest, Sheboygan County is home to five of the top 100 public golf courses in the United States. The area also hosts events like the PGA Championship, the Ryder Cup and the Women’s U.S. Open.
- Auto Racing – Elkhart Lake’s Road America is one of the nation’s premier racing destinations. The four-mile track hosts many racing circuits, including NASCAR.
- Arts and Culture – Whether you’re into art, theatre or history, Sheboygan County has a venue for you. With destinations like the John Michael Kohler Arts Center, the area offers many artistic scenes.